Wednesday 28 January 2009

Sporadic blogging!




Well I am sorry it has been so long but it has been another busy period. After new year we went off to Limerick to see our friends The O'regans and see the Limerick New Testament Church that they have just started over the last few months. It is amazing how God works and we have known this family for about 7 years and have seen God moving through them to this point.
We are back into the work again and doing ok. Sometimes I just feel that there is so much to do that it is hard to do anything well. I am realising that for Skye I need to be careful as to how much I take on. I am confronted a lot recently with the thought of how much I do supposedly for God and yet where is God in it all? I take it on myself and forget to include Him and maybe even some of the things I take on are not even God ordained.
I am learning each day to ask God to help me do only that which is in His plan and no more.
Our friends Stuart and Glenda from Skye have been through a really tricky and testing time with their little chap Calum not being well. I have so seen what I have believed to be God's grace in their lives. As hard as it has been to watch them, Glenda being like my own sister, I have been challenged in my own spiritual life to see that God carries us just when we need it. They have now got out of hospital and are on the road back to recovery. There is a link to their blog on my links thingy. Check it out!
Ok. I am off as Jonathan is out at the Bible Study and I am hoping to use this time wisely in cleaning up. May God bless you!!!

No comments: