Monday 4 January 2010

A New Year!

Happy New Year to you both my readers! Can you believe it 2010? It was inconceivable what I would be doing and where I would be living when we brought in the New Millenium! So much has changed in life since that day. We have 2 lovely lassies. We have been with a Missionary organisation, a church in Edinburgh and now as freelance Missionaries in the Isle of Skye. I could never have foretold my future if you had given me a piece of paper and a biro on that New year 10 years ago. So what about this year what does it hold? Surely 10 years is difficult to predict but 1? In all honesty I have no idea. I look at a new calendar and wonder what will fill its' slots. The only thing I know for sure is that all I do I want to be with Him. Moses spoke to God and said if Your presence God does not go with us then do not lead us up that Mountain. He knew the importance of going into the battles with the Lord on his side. Without doubt there may be battles ahead this year.... I want Him with me.
This week we are having a quieter week as we take down the decorations. It has been a full and busy time with us being at my Mum's and then having friends to stay. I am looking forward to playing some of the girls Christmas games and such like and spending some quality time before we get back to school.
Well on that note I am going to go and see what they are up to! I might be missing out on Uno Spin! Take care these days, not just physically but spiritually. What better time to start a new prayer time or Bible study than in the New Year. Lets make this decade count for Jesus. With love, E. xx

No comments: