Monday 9 June 2008

A couple of animals off Noah's Ark?



We have returned from Perth where we went to get some tracts for Saturdays Gala. They found us what we needed in the shop which was great and even very kindly gave us discount. The tracts are really good and we are glad to have got them.
After the tract hunting we went to the Noah's Ark. The pictures of the girls were taken there. They thoroughly enjoyed themselves!
We have the prayer meeting at our place tonight. There is a fab verse that says " When my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face, then will I hear from Heaven, I will forgive their sin and heal their land". That's what we want and all the gimmicks in the world won't achieve it but prayer will. Make sure you attend your church prayer meeting this week and seek God.
Bye, E. xx

No comments: