Monday 2 June 2008

You'll never guess what happened!




Hi there,
I had a great day yesterday with all sorts going on to keep me occupied that's for sure. The you'll never guess what happened thing was the fact that one of the girls that I have been trying so hard to get to come to Sunday school came!!!! I was so thrilled and she seemed to enjoy herself and hopefully next week she will come again. The other one now goes to stay with her mum every week-end. God is so good as I was having a little bit of a stressful morning getting organised and when I sat in the service I realised again what an amazing God He is.

Today I am starting late at everything as I am on a go slow but hopefully I will catch up later and get all that needs to be done, done! It is Nora my sisters birthday tomorrow and I still can't think what to get her so I have to head off to the shops in a while.
We have just reached the world of facebook so that is what I have been doing for the last half hour. Ah well time to face the day.
I hope you have a great Monday and that all the blessings you received through the Word of God yesterday keep you in close fellowship with your Saviour. He is so great and perhaps you have forgotten a little bit about how great He is. Ask Him to show you something of His power in your life and the lives of those around you. Speak of Him, Invite others to know Him through not only your words but also through your life. Be like Him, but most importantly spend time with Him.
Bless you today, Love Elizabeth.x
P.S The reason I have all these weird photos inserted is that yesterday our friend Andrew told me that my pics were always the same so I thought I'd have to be a little different today! I take constructive criticism well don't you think?

No comments: