Friday 25 April 2008

Clubbing!

This is a picture of the kids who came today to Family time. We were thrilled to meet a couple of girls out on the street who we had been in touch with once before. I was amazed when telling the story that they had never heard of Jesus dying on the cross. I don't know why I was amazed because the Bible tells us how can they know without a preacher. Day after day the Lord is showing me the real need for missionaries in this country. Our friend Kirsty always comes to club too with her lovely Daniel and Rosea. This is her helping with the hand puppet craft.Well I am off to take the kids to the next club. Like a taxi service this isn't it at times? This was them just a few minutes ago. I had better sign of for the night and will be in touch tomorrow. Happy Friday night!

No comments: