Tuesday 29 April 2008

Dreich!!! ( Means yucky day in scots)

Wednesday today! I like this day as I get some jobs done. Today after school I had hoped to get out to the park with the girls but true to Scottish weather it has decided to leave yesterdays sun behind and it is wet! This is a picture from our front room window. Doesn't entice you out does it?. Jonathan is studying for the Bible Study that meets at the Mission tonight. I am hoping to begin my scrapbooking experience so I am going to go to Sainsbury's and get my photos developed. I don't know where all these new hobbies have come from. It started with blogging and now I have moved on to scrapbooking. I got a journal thingy from one of those bargain bookshops. The pound shops also sell bits and pieces for the decorations.I have decided to keep a record of the events that this year brings. It makes me think of all the things that God records about me. He keeps record of everything I do, He catches my tears in a bottle and He even knows the number of hairs on my head. That's a lot as I have mad thick curly hair! The important thing is He knows all about me. Even when my day seems mundane, He knows about it.
I am sure my attempts at scrapbooking will not be very good, but hey it's worth a shot and we will enjoy looking at it in years to come. If God was to show you a remembrance book of your life since you became a Christian would there be a difference? Have you grown more like Him? There's a saying that used to be about, " If you were arrested for being a Christian would there be enough evidence to convict you?" Do people know you love Jesus? Don't be ashamed to bear His name!

No comments: