Thursday 15 May 2008

Ahhh, Time to relax!


All went well at the Ladies' meeting today and we all nearly got the song right that we were singing!!!
It is lovely now just to relax and enjoy life a little bit. We as a family have just had a movie night, with popcorn and a few other goodies. I love spending time with the family and thank God that He has given me such a great one to be with. Don't get me wrong we have the same struggles as anyone else but nonetheless I love them and they love me warts and all! Today I was rather stressed getting ready for all the events taking place. Even in that time they support me. I hope you have a family that you love to be with. If not a physical family then the family of Christ. Adopt some family to share things with!!
See you tomorrow God willing.Love E.xx

No comments: