Wednesday 14 May 2008

On a trip!


Hello!
Today the girls and I are off to Harestanes in the borders of Scotland for a wee homeschool trip. There are not so many of us today as it is quite far away but I reckon it is worth the effort especially as the ones who travel from Jedburgh to Edinburgh have to do it every month. It seems only fair that we would return the compliment every now and then. The only thing is, and I know this may come as a surprise to you, I am nowhere near ready to go!!!! In just over an hour I need to have had a shower, made the picnic, got the girls ready and everyone to have breakfast. Well sitting talking to you, although my privilege is not getting me to Harestanes, so I will depart for now.
I'll let you know how it all goes. I trust that even in the busyness of life when we can be a bit fraught and uptight we remember that we are still ambassadors for the Prince of Peace. He tells me "My peace I give you". I'll get there.
Speak later, Love Elizabeth. xx

No comments: