Saturday 3 May 2008

Models R Us!


Had our photo shoot and all went well. Except for the fact that the youngest girl in the family wasn't in the mood for smiling!!! I guess at that age it is hard to put on emotion but she really looks glum for most of the photos. Also I am on a diet as they say the camera never lies! Jelly belly me then is starting a healthier eating plan tonight! I do eat well and healthy mostly but my weakness is crisps! It has to stop.

I love the fact that God loves us just the way we are warts and all. I also believe though that although God loves us just the way we are He loves us too much to leave us that way. He wants us to change inwardly to be more like Him. Outwardly we are all different yet inwardly we all have the same need of Jesus! Sunday tomorrow! Time to change, don't wait till Monday to start the diet of Bible reading and prayer for your everyday diet, begin now. There's no time like the present!
Love Elizabeth.xx

1 comment:

MammaSoft said...

What fab models you guys are! Thanks for coming over today, it was great to have you. The girls are still talking about when they can see your girls again. And btw, like the blog :)