Saturday 10 May 2008

The Son is still there!


Jonathan took this photo a couple of days ago when I was on my way to the Scripture Union class I do. Just after it was taken I dropped my roll! Devastation, but I didn't starve.
Today we are back to grey skies, but even although we can't see the sun it's still there. Sometimes we are blinded by the momentary problems of life and wee miss the Son, but He is still there.
This morning the girls are off to their art class and I will try and get some things done round the house and get ready for Sunday school. Jonathan is studying as he is speaking and we are singing at a meeting tonight in Bathgate. We are going to Johnathan and Janets' for our tea first.
I hope God richly blesses your Saturday. He will if you give it to Him and put it into His hands. The Son is still there!

No comments: