Tuesday 27 May 2008

Shopping!


Morning! I had a late night last night. I was at the Homeschool mum's Bible study and there were less of us than usual but we seemed to talk more than usual! The chapter of the book we are reading was on Gratitude, contentment and a smile. We spoke of being content in whatever circumstances we find ourselves just like Paul said. If we think of all that we have from God we should not need to be discontent, but often keeping up with others is the root of our desire for things that we just can't have.
We have a full day today but a nice one. I have to go shopping this morning for Navy trousers for the girls to wear tonight at a Girl's Brigade fun night. Jon and the girls are going to do school and then this afternoon I am meeting with Carey the other Sunday School teacher to chat over the new curriculum that we are starting. Then we are meeting at 5:30 and all going to the fun night. I invited one of the wee girls from GB to the family time we have at the mission on Friday. I hope she can come!
Well I hope you are content today with Glory. E.xxxxx

No comments: