Friday 9 May 2008

Edinburgh Rock!

Well it just goes to show that we should never organise anything to do on a nice day. As soon as we got to the point of going to the park it began to rain! Oh well, it's just as well that we are not in charge of the weather as no one would be happy.
There are so many things that I am glad that God is in control of and not me! I am glad that He controls my life and even on the days when life seems tough He is holding the reins. I am glad that He is in control of my future, I don't need to worry about anything as He has everything under control.

Edinburgh Castle is an amazing site. It is strong and kept enemies away with it's fortified building up on the rock. Jesus said that He would build His church on the Rock. The church He spoke of is us as believers and the Rock He pointed to is Himself. He went on to say that the very gates of hell would not prevail against that Church. Build your life on The Rock!
I'll be in touch. Love Elizabeth. xx

No comments: