Thursday 1 May 2008

We're off to visit the Vikings!



Mornin, I am up and at it early this morn as we are off to the museum with the homeschool group to find out about the Vikings, well I think it is the Vikings. Oh well it won't matter as I am sure we will enjoy it anyhow. Jonathan is going to the Faith Mission Bible college to make sure their computers are all doing ok under the strain of those studious students.
Later I am meeting up with a friend from school. Her name is Ailsa and she is a great girl. She is now expecting her first baby so I am sure this evening will involve a wee trip to Mothercare and then we will get all the gory details of being pregnant over a bite to eat. Isn't it great to meet up with friends and to share together in life's experiences. Ailsa isn't a Christian (yet), but she has been around my family since we were about 11 and she has talked many times about coming to church regularly but it just doesn't happen. Maybe with this big new adventure happening in her life God will prompt her again. The best gift we can give our children is to grow up in a safe and secure God honouring home. Taking them to church is so important but it also has to be lived out the other 6 days. Our families really know us best don't they. They see us warts and all. I would love my kids to say of me that I was the same person in private as I am in public. When I meet up with people and I can be friendly and try and show them Jesus that's what I want to be at home too! What about you? Does your family see Jesus in you? See you later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi we be those studious students!!! we have taken umbridge!!!!!