Thursday 8 May 2008

Who can you tell about Jesus today?


We had a lovely day yesterday with our friends. Lydia got a great sun tan. Who'd have thought it possible in Scotland? Only kidding! We all went to the park and we met two ladies at separate times. One was just a week away from having her third baby. She had just moved two months before and didn't know anyone. The second lady was Indian and she had 2 wee boys. Her husband is a surgeon in the hospital and works long hours. She has been here 6 months and doesn't know anyone. Both these ladies need friendship and fellowship but mostly they need the Lord. Has anyone moved into your area that you could share time with and also tell them about Jesus?
It is another beautiful day, far too nice to be inside. However I have my school class and the ladies' meeting, After that though I am meeting with Ailsa, my friend from school and we are going out for tea and that all important baby chat as sheis about 20 weeks pregnant!!
I was reading last night from Lysa TerKeursts' book, she was encouraging the reader to write in a notebook the ways that you see God working in your life throughout a day. I am sure we would be amazed to see His hand in everything we do. If we are His He is in everything we do. Be careful to honour Him today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Up here in Skye we are all sunburned! It was at the 'nice tan' stage until yesterday when it tipped into the painful crispy-fried-Mackinnon's stage! That's the Skye weather you have to look forward to!

By the way, you have inspired me to start blogging again! At www.skyegospel.blogspot.com (I think that's right! I'm definately not as diligent at it as you are these days, and I am desperately in need of getting some recent photos up there!