Monday 26 May 2008


This is the other Bethany that we have at Sunday school isn't she sweet? We had a good day yesterday with all the goings on. We would love some more people to come in to the morning service and we are really praying for opportunities to meet people and to invite them in from our neighbourhood. Last night on our way out of the hall I saw a wee man called Jackie who I spoke to many times about coming and eventually he came a few times to the coffee morning. He doesn't keep well but has promised to come in this Sunday morning so please if you can pray that he will and not just come in but receive Jesus as his own.
We had a lovely meal out and then had a walk along the promenade at a place called Cramond.
Last night was the fellowship after the service and a good supper was provided, so all in all I have fared well and sumptuously!
Today we are having a wee time off from the busyness and enjoying it well. I have a homeschool mum's bible study tonight, so I had better get started on studying the chapter. I think it is Elizabeth George that says if you have not studied then you have no right to speak at the study! I had better get studying. I'll let you know how it goes!
Take care. Love E. xx

No comments: