Wednesday 7 May 2008

Out for lunch!


Hello all,
I trust today is a good day for you and that you rejoice with Him in whatever circumstances you find yourself. God is leading you and you just have to hold on to Him.
I did the visit yesterday with the housebound lady. We had a nice time and I tried to talk of the Lord. At the end when I read God's word I spoke about trusting in Him and He giving His angels charge over you. When I asked her if she was trusting she said she was. It is so hard though for I am not sure that she has a real relationship with Jesus. All we can pray for now is that God will bring whatever faith she has and help her to completely give herself to Him. People who "attend" church are often in my view the hardest to reach as they think they are fine.
Today we are off to visit with Donna and her 5 kids. They live in Dunfermline and homeschool there.
Anyhow, I'd best go and get ready and then at least attempt a little learning for the two little ladies in my care!
Bye for now. E. xx

No comments: