Saturday 17 May 2008

A Big Sunday Lunch!!!


Sorry bout the same old photo. I forgot to take the camera out at the meeting.
Just thought I'd say hi just now as tomorrow morn I had better be good and not stop to blog. Got a few friends coming to church and then having lunch so I have to cook up a storm in the morn and make sure it is all ready!!!!
Today went fine with the singing and all. I think we managed to maintain the tune and the words only escaped us once. Not terribly professional! One couple came in while we were singing and seemed to be a little under the influence of a different kind of spirit. They seemed to be enjoying the singing while it was all 4 of us and then Jon and I began to sing and they left. That might tell you how good it was! Not even the alcohol could help! God is really so good that even although singing is not my favourite thing to do I will do it just to tell of Him.
We are so blessed tomorrow to be having communion at church. I don't want it to be a run of the mill routine thing. Let's focus our minds on what He has done for us then as C.T Studd said, If Jesus Christ be God and died for me then no sacrifice can be too great for me to make for Him.
Be blessed this Sunday. E xx

No comments: